Shared Reality resolves disinformation
Giving you the power to crowdfund the truth
Get informed with meaningful and productive dialogue! Introducing the interaction Argument Map.
Click on the controls to expand the view. Here's an example: "Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie?"
How does Shared Reality resolve disinformation?
- We focus on specific ideas instead of narratives
- We organize all relevant ideas from all sides, in one place
- We invite original authors to make and defend their own arguments
- We create 5-star reviews for ideas, from large groups of specialists
- We allow the public to challenge disinformation agents
- We insert the resulting information into web pages, where disinformation lives
Aren't you tired of endless, unresolved controversies?
Wouldn't you like to know the details and what the "other side" has to say about them?
Welcome to Shared Reality, a collaborative, next-generation fact-checking platform where you can pay smart people to answer your questions for you.
- Was 9/11 an inside job?
- Was there obstruction of justice in the Mueller Report?
- Do aliens exist?
- Are vaccines and autism related?
Most importantly: create a shared reality that everyone can feel good about believing in.